And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching (Hebrews 10:25).
You are invited to join us this Sunday morning at 11:00 for our weekly Worship Service. Here is what you can expect:
- Music Style - We sing both traditional hymns and contemporary songs.
- Clothing Style - Some people like to dress up; others like to be more casual. It’s up to you.
- Offering - We don’t expect our guests to give. The offering is for our regular attenders.
- Nursery - Our nursery is available for children ages 3 and younger.
- Junior Church - During the worship service, the children (ages 3 to 7) are dismissed for Junior Church.
- Sermon - Sometimes Pastor Jonathan preaches a topical series (for example, a series on marriage); other times he preaches through a book of the Bible. Each message is intended to be easily understood and applicable to modern life.
- Bible Version - The version of the Bible that we use is the English Standard Version.
- The Lord’s Supper - Once a month (usually on the second Sunday) we celebrate the Lord’s Supper (also called Communion). We take time to remember our Savior’s crucifixion by eating a piece of bread (symbolizing Christ’s body) and drinking a cup of juice (symbolizing His blood).
- Fellowship Lunch - Once a month, we eat lunch together following the service.